The application period for the 2023–24 Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship is now open. Make your application for the Qatar HBKU Scholarship 2023. the International Student Scholarships at Hamd Bin Khalifa University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Hammad Bin Khalifa University’s Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. In Doha, Qatar, there is a Top Ranked Public University called Hamad Bin Khalifa University. The HBKU Scholarship is open to both Qatari nationals and international students studying outside of Qatar. You Are Not Required to Take the IELTS. It is not required. There is no application fee at HBKU.
Hammad served as Qatar’s emir. All academic disciplines and majors are available through the HBKU Scholarship in Qatar for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees. Islamic Studies, engineering, social sciences, law & public policy, and health & science make up the fields. If the language of your institution is not English, you must take the IELTS exam. If not, you can obtain an English Proficiency Certificate from your previous university. The following list outlines the advantages of the HBKU Scholarship 2023.
Table of Contents
International Student Scholarships at Hammad Bin Khalifa University are Fully Funded Scholarships. When you’ll get the offer for admission. Once you have been accepted into the program, you will receive the funding.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
- PhD Program
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for Bachelors Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
IELTS TOEFL Exemption: The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language.
The applicant submits an official letter from the university where they finished their undergraduate studies attesting that they graduated from a program where English is the primary language of instruction.
1st February 2023 (For International)
15th March 2023 – Deadline for Qatari and resident applicants who wish to apply for funding (where available)
01 MAY, 2023 – Deadline for guaranteed application review for Qatari and resident applicants. Applications received after this deadline may not have sufficient time to be processed
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. As soon as you click the button below. You will see the Available Programs when the official website opens. You will see Apply Now there when you open the program of your choice.