Robert Half Remote jobs are one of the most popular. And the company, Robert Half is a leading staffing firm that provides excellent remote job opportunities for professionals in a variety of industries. Robert Half is a trusted source for finding the best remote jobs available, with a proven track record of matching qualified candidates with businesses in need. Whether you want a full-time or part-time job, Robert Half has a variety of remote job opportunities to suit your skills and schedule. So, if you want to work from home in a flexible and secure environment, search for Robert Half remote jobs today and find your next career opportunity.
Robert Half offers a range of high-paying remote job opportunities in various industries. And here are five top options to consider:
Middle Office Analyst – $4B Hedge Fund – Robert Half Remote Jobs 1
As a Middle Office Analyst, you will need to join a company that’s non- hierarchical; a team with great mentors, upward mobility, flexibility, and a fun environment! Your duties include the following:
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations and resolve breaks with the appropriate parties, including brokers, traders, prime brokers, and fund administrators.
- Work with Accounting Team to ensure all activity is properly recorded and documented.
- Provide day-to-day operations support for the Trading Desk.
- Report daily P& L estimates.
- Manage systematic problems with in-house developers to find solutions that support short and long-term business needs.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with a great executive team and mentorship. The ideal candidate:
l 0-3 years of experience either coming out of another Hedge Fund, or Fund Admin, or Prime Broker
l Ideally someone with public accounting experience
Location; San Francisco, CA
Job Type; Permanent
Salary; $80,000.00 – $130,000.00 / Yearly
Remote Azure Architect – Robert Half Remote Jobs 2
Robert Half is looking for an Azure Architect to assist a client on a short-term project in the Windsor Mills, MD area. The ideal candidate would be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of the Azure cloud for clients. This candidate would be joining and working with up to 6 team members on any given project at a time. This role is a remote opportunity!!
- Microsoft Azure experience in design, implementation, and deployment
- Identity Management
- Key Vaults
- Networking experience
- Government experience preferred
Location; BALTIMORE, MD
Job Type; Contract / Temporary
Salary; $74.42 – $82.00 / Hourly
Sr. Accountant – MOSTLY REMOTE – Robert Half Remote Jobs 3
This job requires you as a Senior Accountant to have in-dept understanding of the chart of account to assist and support business partners with the preparation and submission of contracts within the contract management system. Below are the full responsibilities as a Senior Accountant.
– Assist with the timely completion of the monthly financial close process
– Compile and prepare data used in preparing footnotes, supporting schedules and analysis for quarterly and annual SEC filings.
– Assist in obtaining and maintaining internal control documentation ensuring compliance with internal control policies in a SOX environment.
– Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies, procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
– Assist with the quarterly interim review and annual audit of the financial statements.
– Work collaboratively with external auditors to provide the appropriate support for audit testing and ensure successful audit results.
– Maintain a team oriented can-do attitude, respond timely to impromptu requests, and participate in special projects at the direction of management
– Prepare quarterly balance sheet analysis, including variance analysis comparing current and prior period activity.
– Perform monthly bank reconciliations and cash analysis.
– The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of accounting experience in either in Big 4 accounting firm or private sector (any experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus). CPA or parts passed highly preferred.
Location; South Brunswick, NJ
Job Type; Permanent
Salary; $100,000.00 – $110,000.00 / Yearly
Remote Accounting Specialist – Robert Half Remote Jobs 4
A talented, efficient remote Accounting Specialist/Staff Accountant is needed to join an esteemed organization in the housing and development industry. The responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist/Staff Accountant include preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. Many aspects of internal reporting will be your responsibility during the monthly close. You’ll also be participating in compliance, reviewing schedules for the reporting processes, and staying connected with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits. This multi-faceted, challenging short-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity is at a Long Beach, California based company where effort is rewarded and the environment is thriving.
– Assist with the processing of receivables and payables
– Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
– Help with the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
– Manage the design and creation of balance sheet analysis and communicate reports to management
– Conduct month end close, journal entries, without supervision
– Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
– Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
– Ready complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- 3+ accounting experience
- QuickBooks preferred
- College degree in accountancy, business administration, or similar
Employment Litigation Attorney/Lawyer – Robert Half Remote Jobs 5
A reputable international law firm is searching for an Employment Litigation Attorney. This is a fully remote 6-month contract opportunity, pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications!
Employment Litigation Attorney Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on employment litigation related matters, which may include investigations, discipline and termination, leaves of absence, disability accommodation, wage and hour, anti-discrimination, compensation and benefits (including sales compensation plans and bonus programs), non-competition and non-solicitation, protection of confidential information, and other issues.
- Handle legal demand letters, charges and other disputes.
- Collaborate with other employment attorneys on disputes and litigation.
- Evaluate and work with outside counsel on employment related matters, including litigation.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Member of the Washington bar association
- 1+ years of legal practice in employment law litigation