Summary of WFP Internship Program:
- Internship Host Country: Different WFP-associated countries.
- Host Organization: World Food Program
- Program Duration: 2 and 8 Months
- Who is Eligible? International students
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
Is WFP a good place to work?
Yes.. The WFP-paid international internship program provides an opportunity to work on key WFP initiatives in an international setting. WFP works to combat hunger and improve nutrition around the world, and the internship program allows you to contribute to that effort. Graduate and undergraduate students, as well as recent graduates, are welcome to apply. Interns will work full-time for a minimum of two months and a maximum of eight months, receiving a monthly stipend for travel reimbursement. The World Food Programme internship program is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an international organization while also making a difference in the fight against hunger.
World Food Program USA Salaries
What are the Benefits of the WFP Internship Program:
- The intern will be paid a $1000 monthly stipend.
- Candidates from developing countries will be reimbursed for their travel expenses.
- Interns will gain subject knowledge by completing tasks in a real-world setting.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship Program:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a recognized university or have recently graduated.
- A minimum of two years of study is required.
- Individuals with a strong sense of purpose are preferred.
- Should be open to new experiences.
- A team player is required.
- Excellent English skills are required.
- Knowledge of other United Nations languages would be advantageous.
- Dedicated to learning in the humanitarian sector and working to improve humanity.
WFP Internship Program Selection Criteria:
- Capable of taking on new challenges.
- A strong team player.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- It would be advantageous to be fluent in other United Nations languages.
WFP Internship Program Required Documents
- Proof of enrollment.
The application deadline for the WFP Internship 2022 varies depending on the position.
What are the steps to Apply for the WFP Internship Program?
- Applicants must submit their applications through the WFP’s official website.
- Current job openings can be found by visiting the website’s careers section.
- Please register on the site and upload your resume.
- You should choose the appropriate job option based on your current area of interest.
- You should read the job description thoroughly, including the location, duration, and responsibilities.
- Check to see if you are qualified for the position.
- Please include all supporting documents requested on the application form.
- You may send your CV and cover letter, as well as a link to your portfolio.
- Before submitting your application, you should carefully fill it out.
Visit the official site for more information.